Fatwa ID: 02792
Answered by: Maulana Imran Mughal
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah
Is it permissible to use penis sleeve on a penis, intended to prevent premature ejaculation and to pleasure the wife, while performing sexual intercourse?
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيْم
The use of sexual toys during intercourse is permitted in Islam provided a few conditions are met:
1. It should not cause any internal or external harm to the body.
2. It should not contain any haram ingredients.
3. It should not be inserted into the inner-private part of the women, rather such toys should be used that stimulate the outer private parts, such as the clitoris.
4. It should only be used in foreplay and in order to enhance the act of intercourse, not to substitute it.
5. It should not be used so often that it becomes an integral part of the intercourse, so much so that the spouse then cannot gain sexual gratification without it.
6. One should also ensure that he does not commit any Haram act when acquiring these toys nor should he go to any places of Haram, such as adult gift shops. Even though one will be going for a valid reason, he is sure to look at Haram pictures and others who see him enter will probably entertain evil thoughts about him. A possible alternative would be to purchase it over the Internet.
Since wearing a penis sleeve will be considered enhancing the penis and not substituting it as stated in the fourth condition, it will be permissible to use one.
Written by Maulana Imran Mughal
Checked and approved by Ustadha Sabrina
Darul Ifta Birmingham