Fatwa ID: 05602
Answered by: Maulana Sibghat Ullah
What is the ruling for a woman who reaches a climax (organs no ejaculation) due to clitoral stimulation (from her husband)?
1. Is ghusl necessary?
2. Will her fast be invalidated.
3. If so, is kaffarah necessary? Or qadha sufficient.
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
Masturbation is Makrooh Tahreemi (severely disliked) and to do such an activity during Ramdhan is even more sinful.
The purpose of fast is to exercise resistance against such desires, so first of all you have to ask for sincere repentance from Allah.
Your fast will be invalidated and you have to do ghusl due to masturbation and reaching orgasm. So, you have to make up these fasts.
You don’t have to do kaffara because there are three things that make kaffara compulsory:-
1. Eating intentionally while fasting in Ramadhaan.
2. Drinking intentionally while fasting in Ramadhaan.
3. Indulging in sexual intercourse intentionally while fasting in Ramadhaan. (Raddul Mukhtar, vol 3, Page 419)
Nothing apart from these factors make Kaffaarah compulsory.
Only Allah knows best
Written by Maulana Sibghat Ullah
Checked and approved by Mufti Mohammed Tosir Miah
Darul Ifta Birmingham