Please name the salahs that can't be performed during Makrooh time.
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيْم
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
The following times are considered Makruh to pray although it will be permissible to pray Janazah Salah, Sajdah Tilawah, or Qadha Salah.
1. When Fajr time comes, it is makruh to pray any nafl prayers except the two emphasized sunnah rakaats of the Fajr prayer.
2. After one has performed the 2 fardh of Fajr it is also makruh to pray any nafl prayers. However, one can pray Qadha Salahs in Fajr time before or after praying the two rakaats fardh.
3. It is makruh to pray any nafl prayers after praying the Asr prayer. One can however pray Qadha Salahs.
4. It is makruh to pray any salaah when the Imam is giving the khutbah for the Jummah. However if one is praying the four rakaats sunnah before then he should finish it quickly but calmly and not cut it short.
5. It is makruh to pray any nafl prayers once the Iqamah for the congregation of the Salah starts except if one has not yet prayed his two rakaats sunnah of Fajr, provided he does not fear to miss the Fajr congregation completely.
The following times are considered haraam and unlawful to pray, including the Janazah Salah, Sajdah Tilawah or Qadha Salah
- When the sun begins to rise until approximately 10-15 minutes after sunrise.
- When the sun is at its peak or its highest point in the sky.
- When the color of the sun turns pale until it sets completely. This starts approximately 20 minutes before sunset to when the sun sets completely. However, if a person has not prayed his Asr prayer for that day he can pray his Asr at this time. Even if the sun begins to set his Asr salaat will not break and he should complete his prayers.
For more information please check the following link; https://daruliftabirmingham.co.uk/the-prohibited-and-disliked-times-for-salah/
Only Allah knows best
Written by Alimah Sumeyye Sofu
Checked and approved by Mufti Mohammed Tosir Miah
Darul Ifta Birmingham
 al-Hidayah p.155-157 v.1 Maktabatul Bushra
 Nurul Idah p.57 -58
 al-Hidayah p.153-155 v.1 Maktabatul Bushra