Fatwa ID: 02157
Answered by Molana Eunus Ali
AsalamualaikumWhat are the best separate biographies (In Detail) of the Khulafa al-Rashudun And the History of Islam (Concise) (All In English)?
I have just started reading Uthman Ibn AffanDhunNoorayan by Dr Ali Muhammad Published by Darussalam , should I continue reading it ? if not which separate biographies of Khulafa al-Rashudun (Im detail) and also a Concise History of Islam do you suggest (All in English)?
As there are knew books being written and published daily it is difficult to restrict the list of books about any subject of Islam.
Some notable and recommended books about the 4 khalifahs and Islamic History:
- Dr Ali Muhammad As-Sallabee’s series about the 4 khalifahs (as you have mentioned in the question)
- The History of the Four Caliphs by Sheikh Muhammad Al-Bajuri
- The History of the Khalifahs who took the right way by Imam Suyuti
- Khulafa-e-Rashideen by Maulana Makbool Ahmed Suhaarwi
- The beginning and the end (Al-Bidayah wan Nihayah) by Ibn Kathir
- Lessons In Islamic Historyby Sheikh Muhammad Al-Bajuri
- Stories from Islamic History By SayyedAbulHasan Ali Nadwi
There are many other books that are available other than the above.
Only Allah knows best
Written by Molana Eunus Ali
Checked and approved by Mufti Mohammed Tosir Miah
Darul Ifta Birmingham