Praying Nafl when one has omitted Fardh prayer

CategoriesSalaah [778]

Fatwa ID: 01441

Answered by Mufti Mohammed Tosir Miah


1) Is It Allowed To Ask Allah For The Hidayah Of "A Non-Muslim Girl & Her Family"?   2) If Yes, Then How Long Will I Have To Make Dua For Them? Is It Life Time?   3)Is It Allowed If I Ask Allah To Grant Them "Iman" and Then Grant That Girl Into My Nikaah?   4)Mufti Sahab,Please Prescribe Me Some "Wazeefah" So That I Could Get Peace Of Mind Because Continuously Thinking About Their's Hidayah Is Making Me Sick.Since I Always Wish For Her Success.And i Wonder Why These People Are Engage In Kufr And Shirk.   5) Is There Any Special "Wazeefah" So That They Would Enter Islam?   6) And What Is The Thing By The Virtue Of Which a Person born In A Muslim family And He Leads His Entire Life With Emaan, Whereas A Person born in a infidel family leads his Entire Life In Kufr And Shirk. Though both the Person Did nothing Good Before His Birth.   7) Can I Make Dua For A Non-Muslim For His Worldly Success? Like, May Allah Cure Him From Etc Sickness?



In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful.

About the author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *